wow i was never a fan but for some reason i decided to take a listen to jesse mccartney's new album departure. Ummmmm hmm one word WOW. Like i was pleasently surprised becuz it was not what i expected not at all. I mean people are gonna be like he's not black so why is he trying the rnb sound but he never really crossed over. Its still really pop he's not tryna be Robin thicke or Justin timberlake this album is what Donnie Klang was tryna achieve and Jesse Mccartney stole it from him. I give this album 3 outta 4 stars. I like almost every song because is each so different he would have 4 stars if i liked every song but i surprisingly am not a big fan of im leaving koo song though. I personally like freaky, its over, told you so, relapse, runnin and into ya But dont get me wrong my baby and make up are really good too. So i posted 2 songs but i suggest you buy the album.
i chose this song cuz its super rnb ahaha and then i chose a pop one

No comments:
Post a Comment